Marissa had her 4 month well baby check up today! She weighed in at 13 lbs. 13 oz. What a big girl?!! The doctor said she looked healthy and was progressing well. Unfortunately, she had to get 3 shots today! Poor baby!! This time Daddy was there to help with the tears!! I hate to see her cry like that! She did get two Dora band-aids!! Here are some pictures from this evening. She was very fussy this afternoon, but after a nap she woke up happy and ready for pictures!

Dora made my boo-boos all better!

I can touch my toes!

I'm calling Granny!

I'm a big girl Now!
3 comments:
She's too stinkin' cute!!!! My other neice Rachel just LOVES Dora!!!! Kiss those boo-boos for me! Miss ya'll!
I LOVE that she is 13 lbs!! Kayne didn't get there until about 3 or 4 months ago.... She's gorgeous, girlie! Oh! And the song on that slide show was 'I miss you' by Miley Cyrus... talk soon!
could I see pics with her legs spread like that but naked, such great pics of baby p---y like that
Post a Comment