Today Marissa and I went to the Pumpkin Patch with my good friend Andrea and her son Bryson. We had a blast! It was a beautiful fall day and we got lots of great pictures. We went on a hayride (Marissa slept through the whole thing!), got to pick out a big pumpkin, and had a relaxing picnic! It was great spending time with Andrea and Bryson and creating memories with Marissa!
Marissa at Anderson Farms
Mommy and her sweet baby!
Look at the Big Girl!
Andrea and Bryson
That's a BIG pumpkin Mommy!Chillin in the Pumpkin Patch
I want this one Mommy!
I can sit on the pumpkin!

One handsome boy....Marissa's future husband!
Marissa & Bryson
My baby pumpkin
Mommy's Litttle Pumpkin!
Kisses for Mommy!

Who loves this baby? Mommy does!!
3 comments:
Great photos, they are definately framers!!! She is so cute, and growing so fast.
I love all the pics!!! She's so adorable!!
What a SWEET baby girl! You know, I always call Kayne my little Punkin' Wunkin'... not sure why~I just always have! LOL!
:-)
You two are beautiful!
Post a Comment