Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Who Loves Marissa?? Rocko does!!!

Yesterday I was in the kitchen cleaning and Marissa was on her playmat in the living room. She was playing with the lion that hangs over her and talking to him! Then it suddenly got quiet, so I went in there to peak at her. This is what I saw...Rocko halfway on her mat LICKING HER HANDS!!!!!!!!! GROSS! She was loving it and she kept putting her hands up for him to lick. It was cute, but Rocko knows that he is not supposed to be on her mat and he is NOT allowed to lick her!! I quick took the pictures and then washed her hands before she put them in her mouth! I am sure that Rocko is going to be her all time favorite toy!

I love it when Rocko licks my hands!

BUSTED!
Hey Mom!

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Come on, Mom, he's just showin his love :-) How cute!!!