Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teething Trouble!!

The fun has begun....Marissa has started teething. Poor baby is constantly gnawing at her fingers, trying to bite toys, and will grab your finger if it is close by!! Her favorite teething "tool" is a frozen washcloth! We have tried all the different types of teething rings, toys, etc. but an old washcloth does the trick! What also works good are the teething tablets! They are all natural...I usually give her them at night before bed so she can rest good. We are hoping to have a tooth here soon, but I hear it can take a while! My mom said I didn't get my first tooth until I was 1 year old!! Hopefully this won't take that long!! Any teething suggestions are welcome!




2 comments:

April Kay said...

Hi Amy!! I got your blog comments! Thank you so much for contacting me!! It sounds like we have a lot in common and you and I are dealing with the same issues with our babies!! I'm experiencing all the same thing you are, just a couple months before since it sounds like Marissa is a little younger than my Mason. I would love to chat with you more! I will email you soon!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I wish I had some advice for you......for some weird reason my kids never had the "teething issues" most babies have--you never knew they were teething until it popped up, or they were nursing (if you know what I mean) :-) Good luck with it, sounds like you are on top of it, you're such a good mom!!!!