Here are some pictures from Eric's brother, Ryan's wedding. He also married a girl named Amy so now there are 2 Amy Kinard's in 1 family!! The wedding was beautiful. We had a wonderful time and we wish the best for the new couple. Marissa was such a good baby at the wedding. She looked so adorable in her Palmetto Moon smocked dress and bracelet! It is so much fun dressing up a little girl!!

The Mr. & Mrs.

Our Family

Marissa & Uncle Ryan

Mammy, Pappy, & Marissa

Marissa with her cousin Justin

The Two Amy Kinards
3 comments:
Amy I know you are planning on going back to work one day but i think you need to check into being a cropping instructor. You do such a great job on the internet of keeping us up to date about what is going on all around that i think you could make good money at it. Just my idea but please keep the pictures coming i enjoy every one you post. also i was very happy to see you all this week end and hope to see you soon. Amy Garvin
You guys look gorgeous!!! I love Marissa's dress, my mom used to make smocked dresses for us, I wish I would have learned. Looks like it was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing and congrats to the newlyweds!!!
Would have given anything to have been there.......You Two look so happy! So beautiful! Congrates!
Love Vi & Mark
and Kids!
Post a Comment