Marissa lives in a house divided....Eric pulls for the South Carolina Gamecocks and I pull for the Clemson Tigers. He bought her a USC outfit and then a friend of ours who attends Clemson (Bridget) sent a Clemson t-shirt. We are going to post both pics of her in the outifts and you will vote wether she should be a Gamecock fan or a Tiger fan!!
P.S. She is 4 months old today!!


3 comments:
If the pink one said USF I would vote for that. She looks so good in pink.
Otherwise I vote is the most adorable baby. And your extended family will have to fight this one out!
HAHA! Ryan said, "What is that baby doing wearing Clemson???" I said you can thank Bridget!! You know his vote is for USC, as for me.... can she be a Georgia Bulldog baby??!! Love ya'll!
GOOO TIGERS!!! I think her blood runs orange, I pretty sure of it. Just keep her away from Eric as much as possible and you should'nt have any problem steering her in the right direction (The Tiger direction). At least she's still a baby and unable to see what a dismal season our Boys in Orange are having. Hope you guys are well.
Post a Comment