Just 3 days shy of 4 months old Little Marissa rolled over for the first time today with both me and Eric present. It was so neat seeing her do this!! I haven't been putting her on her tummy too much because she seems to hate it. Well, after changing her today I turned her over on the changing pad. She was holding her head up so well and she was trying to roll over up there!! I put her on the floor and called Eric in the room. Within a few minutes she rolled over!! She seemed shocked after she did it!! I think she surprised herself and us!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is very good Marissa! I know who taught you that. Racco Hahahaha Amy the next thing you know she will be under your feet. I am glad you put that on the blog i have been waiting tell her to keep up the good work and roll on. haha Amy G.
How exciting!! It's going to keep going faster and faster, REALLY enjoy the first year, don't take anything for granted, it goes by way too fast!!! With Landon I dreaded the milestones, knowing that meant he wasn't going to stay a baby :-)
yay marissa!! She is too adorable! I love the pics! We miss you guys!!
Love, Aunt Amy & Uncle Ryan :)
That's AWESOME! Go Marissa! I started reading the blog you sent me the e-mail about... oh my! I was in tears within 10 minutes! Hope you and your little clan are well!
Post a Comment