Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from our little M & M!! Marissa was not really into the whole trick-or-treating thing this year so we passed out candy at home. She fell asleep in my lap before it even got dark! She took a little nap then joined us again. It was fun dressing her up even if she didn't know what was going on! She made a cute M & M.

* Disclaimer: I didn't know there were boy and girl M & Ms. I bought the red one because red is the most girly color. After I got it Eric informed me that the green M & M is the "girl". Anyways, she made a cute M & M regardless!

Hanging with Grandma Irma

I don't want to be a boy M & M mom!!!

Mommy's Little M & M
Daddy's Little M & M
This trick-or-treating thing is over rated!
Bryson the Builder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was too cute, even the one of her unhappy in her bouncy! Love,Meredith

Anonymous said...

That's SO cute! You know that people asked me if Kayne was a boy or girl when we went out... I'm sure that most people assume that red = girl. I am going to call you soon, I wanna talk!
:-)