Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun at the Fair

The fair is in town so we decided to go walk around for something to do!! Not much to do in a small town fair. It is the size of my backyard...not really, but it sure isn't anywhere as big as the Coastal Carolina Fair in Charleston!!! We just went and ATE!! We shared a cheeseburger, bratwurst with sauerkraut, fries, and a funnel cake. Eric got a candied apple and I got cotton candy!!! We start our diet tomorrow!!

Then we walked around and Eric tried to win Marissa a prize. He played some shooting the star game and lost. Then we were going to race each other shooting the water guns thinking one of us would win. At the last minute some old man stepped up to race us and he WON!! Poor Marissa didn't get a prize. Well later when we were eating our funnel cake, the old man walked by and commented on how cute she was. I said, "Yeah Marissa, that is the man who won your prize". I was just kidding around, but he gave her the stuffed frog anyway!! Eric said I shouldn't say my thoughts out loud!!!

Well she seemed to love the lights at the fair and had a good time. Between the two of us eating and playing games we spent $37.50....just imagine what it will be once she is old enough to go on the rides!!!! The fair only comes once a year so we might as well have FUN!!

I want to ride the carousel Mommy!

Having fun with Daddy at the Fair!


Where am I?

Eric trying to win Marissa a BIG prize!!

The old man that won the Frog...

THE FROG

Can I have a bite of your apple Daddy?

2 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

How cute!!! I bet that's the same fair we went to while we lived there (don't ask how much we spent :-) Whenever I see a fair in town, I try and figure out how to by pass it so the boys don't see it, I'm terrible!! Like you hinted at, it is SO expensive when they are old enough to actually enjoy it!! But it is great family time!!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Oh and by the way, I don't always keep my thoughts to myself either :-)