Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

1st Night in Crib

Now that we are back at home we have decided to move Marissa from the bassinet into the crib in her room. She did so well sleeping in different pack-n-plays at our parents house we knew she would do good in her crib. Last night she went down around 8 and then woke up at 1 am and 5 am to eat. She did really well in there. This morning I had to take some pictures to celebrate with her for being a Big Big Girl!!

*Side note: When we went to get in our bed last night I looked at the empty bassinet and then I looked at Eric with a sad face. He asked what was wrong. I said, "I miss her being in the bassinet right beside me!!" It was a big step for Mommy too!!!



1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I hated having an empty bassinet!!!! After the 1st one, I would put the bassinet away the night that they went to their crib, so I didn't have to see it empty!! Marissa looks so happy in her crib!!!