Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Having Fun with Friends and Family

Marissa has been such a great sport being passsed around by everyone! She has enjoyed getting to meet all of our friends and family throughout the week. Here are a few pics of her with some special people!
Dinner with 2 Crazy Uncles!

Granddaddy (Papaw) reading to Marissa!Merin gave me an Alfalfa doo!

Uncle Ryan has the touch!

How many Uncles does it take to change a diaper??

Hanging with Granny

Pappy & Marissa
Pappy making Marissa laugh!!
Marissa and Cuzo

Suzanne & MarissaSuzanne, Me, & Marissa

Marissa with Granny & Granddaddy (Memaw & Papaw)
Who loves Uncle Chris? Marissa does!

2 comments:

The Howes Family said...

She is so pretty. I swear she is just getting prettier and prettier!
Have a safe trip home!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I can imagine how spoiled she was on the trip, how deserving a little girl she is for that too!! I love the Alfalfa hairdo, by the way :-) Have a great trip home!!