Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Marissa Loves to Read!

Last night I pulled out some books and read to her before going to bed! She loved it!! She was looking at all the pictures while kicking and talking!! I was amazed! I want her to have a love for reading, so my new goal is to read to her everyday. My mom got her this book, Good Night Charleston! I want her to know where she is really from!!! We love Charleston and miss it so much....it will be our home again one day! Can't wait until we are there for Eric's brother's wedding in 2 weeks!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the BEST little granddaughter in the world!

She is so beautiful to granny and grandaddy too. It looks like she is really enjoying the book! She will be a smart young lady like her mommy and daddy. We can't wait to see ya'll in two weeks. She IS beautiful and we love her so much and her mommy and daddy too!

Love you all the much in the world,

Granny and Grandaddy Scott

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures. She is beautiful even in her P.J."S. haha
No matter what position you take the picture in she still looks just like Eric. They say if you read to them when they are small they will like to read when they get older so keep reading she looks like she is enjoying it.

Love Amy

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Now is the best time to get her started on her love of books!!!!She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

You're such a great mom Amy! And she is just as cute as she can be :) We love you guys! Aunt Amy :)