Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

You Are So Beautiful To Me

I added "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker to my playlist because ever since we brought Marissa home from the hospital I have been singing this song to her (and crying). She loves it when I rock her and sing to her....I can't sing at all, but she is the only one who seems to enjoy my voice! What a great feeling to see your daughter look up at you and smile. If you have a child, you know what I mean....and if you don't, you need to have one because it is the BEST THING EVER!!!! I am so glad that God blessed Eric and I with such a wonderful, beautiful, healthy, smart, loving, sweet, happy baby (I could go on and on). I don't know how we lived without her. I love sharing her with you! Thanks for all the nice comments!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! We can NOT wait to meet your beautiful girl! We love you guys! Uncle Ryan, Aunt Amy, and Cousin Cooper :)
PS Ryan loved his voicemail birthday message from you and Marissa! :)

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo gorgeous! I can't wait to see her in person!
YEAAAA!!!!