On Saturday morning my family brought Marissa in to see her "baby bruder" for the first time. We were so anxious to see her reaction to him. Eric met her in the hall and brought her in the room. We have a video of it too! She said, "OH MY BRADY!! You look just like ME!!" It was so precious. She wanted to touch all over him and hold him right away! I got teary eyed seeing my precious girl being so loving to her brand new brother! What a sweet sight!
She is adjusting well for a three year old and loves Brady so much. We are working on being easy, but I am sure that will take time. We try to integrate her with what we are doing with Brady. She got lots of one on one attention while my parents were here and will get more this weekend when Eric's family arrives! I am so blessed to have such beautiful, healthy children who look just like my handsome husband!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Marissa looks like such a happy and proud big sister :) I love that Brady matches your outfit! Oh, and I LOVE your new blog title :) I hope you are getting rest, your family is beautiful!
AWWW!!!! We love him already! Love the pictures!! You should have borrowed my boppy, I have the exact same one!! :) Love the pj's too! Very sweet! And also, I just have to say... you make every pregnant/new Mom jealous~~~ you look gorgeous after having a baby!!!!! You'll have to tell me some secrets for my next one! haha :) Love ya'll, glad everyone is well! Would love to come visit around July 4th like we did about 2 years ago!? Let me know what ya'll think!
Post a Comment