I decided to wear the same dress I wore when I was 38 weeks pregnant with Marissa to compare basketballs! I feel like I was bigger with Marissa, but it's hard to tell :) In this picture with Brady I look like I'm leaning! Either way it is TIME! I think I delivered Marissa about 3 days after this picture was taken!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
38 weeks down, one to go!!
So here I am at 38 weeks pregnant with only one week until induction date next Sunday! It is crazy how fast time has flown by! I am feeling good and hoping to rest my last week. This past weekend was somewhat eventful. On Friday Eric and I went on a date while our neighbor watched Marissa. After we ate dinner I started having contractions 3-6 minutes apart for about two hours. We ended our date early and headed home so I could rest and see if they would stop. Well as soon as we got home and I laid down, things subsided. When I woke up Saturday and started moving around, they started up again!! I have an app on my phone that times them for you and the frequency. Saturdays contractions were stronger and in my lower back!! They were 3-5 minutes apart and lasted for six hours. However, this time they did not get stronger or longer and would have an 8 or 15 or 20 minute gap every two hours. It was aggravating! I called the labor and delivery nurse and she said to come in if they got so bad I couldn't breathe/talk. Otherwise it was probably early labor!! Around 5 pm, they stopped altogether! Today I have only had a handful! I guess he will come when he's ready or when the doc makes him!! Hopefully those contractions will help speed up Sunday's induction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You look about the same with both pregnancies. I think you are little bit higher with Brady! I can't believe within the next week he'll be here. I'm so excited for your family :)
You are so beautiful all the time and I really so glow in your eyes right now. Keep Smiling and loving the Lord and He will help you through this labor and delivery. I hope you call in 3 or 4 days. We will be there and no, I will not annoy you, I hope. I know Eric won't kick me out. I'll try to be quiet. It might be hard for me to see my little girl in pain.
Love you and praying for you and Eric and Marissa,
Mom and Dad/aka/ Meme and Papaw See you soon!
Post a Comment