Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Shower at Work (almost 36 weeks)!

Friday was my last day of work before starting maternity leave. The doctor and I made the decision to stop working a few weeks before my due date in order for me to get some rest. I also am going to appointments twice a week, which was becoming difficult while working.



There are two other girls who are expecting in May who work with me so all of our grade levels got together and threw us a joint baby shower on Friday (teacher workday). It was nice to get together with everyone and share in the baby excitement. We had snacks, salads, sub sandwiches, and dessert!



I got some really cute things at the shower like clothes, diapers, wipes, picture frame, piggy bank, monogrammed baby hat, socks, mittens, and much more! We are pretty much set for baby Brady!

Me with all my goodies :)


The dessert table (I had a sliver of cake)


Ms. White and Ms. Charleston setting up the food! Me with Ms. Evelyn, the secretary at the school. She is the sweetest lady ever!

I got a cute frame!


Lots of cute boy clothes!
Me with Trista (a great co-worker)
Me and Melanie! She teaches across the hall and she is two weeks behind me. We have shared our gripes all year! She also has diabetes so we are always talking about our sugar!!

No comments: