I've been meaning to take pictures of Marissa at her vanity that she got for Christmas from Mammy and Pappy. She just loves sitting at this thing looking at herself and pretending to do her hair! She will also look in the mirror and sing songs :) She is definitely all girl!!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Little Mommy!
When Amy was about in first grade she said if I pulled her hair back that I would have a "bump" in it and it wasn't straight enough. She had to "DO IT HERSELF" and has been ever since. I really missed fixing my little girl's hair. Actually, she did let me once in a while. Knowing Marissa, she's going to be just like her mommy. Actually, it was real funny because Amy was right.
I love her and Marissa is a carbon copy of her......I do see Kinard in her too. You know........the Kinards have the looks, right Eric?
Love ya'll and our little "Beauty Queen."
Meme and Papaw
Post a Comment