Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting Ready...

For the past three days I had been feeling yucky. I ended up with a stomach virus which was NO FUN! Sunday we stayed home from church for me to recouperate. Thankfully I was feeling better, but still weak and tired. Marissa and I cleaned up a little around the house and got a few more things ready for Brady. She loved helping me get the bassinet down and cleaned up. She is going to be a GREAT big sister!!

Pushing the bassinet to Mommy's Room...


Getting it in place on MOMMY's SIDE!


Wiping down the pad with Lysol! This girl loves to clean!


All Done! This morning she asked where Brady was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Marissa's pjs. They are adorable. Give her a big squeeze for me. Waiting on Mr. Brady!!!
Love,m