I was so excited to celebrate my first Mother's Day. Last Mother's Day I was only 5 weeks away from having Marissa, but this year was so much better to have her with me. Eric thought ahead and had flowers delivered with a sweet message (he is so wonderful)! My family was also here to celebrate with me, which was nice.
I can not put into words what being a mother is like. One can not fully understand a mother's love until one becomes a mother herself. It is such a deep love that is unconditional. I am thankful everyday that God has allowed me to be a mother to one of His children. Marissa is such a blessing to me and I pray that I am the best mother I can be.
Fortunately, I have a wonderful mother who has shown me how to love unconditionally. She is my best friend and I hope that Marissa and I will always be close too. Thank you mom for loving me and always giving me the best. You have been a great example. I am glad that you are Marissa's grandmother. We love you. Happy Mother's Day to all!
Mother's Day 2009
Three Generations
Marissa, Granny, Mommy


1 comment:
So glad that you had a great mothers day!! You deserved it! I swear Marissa gets cuter everytime I see her!
Post a Comment