My Best Friend Forever (BFF), Suzanne, came to visit me and Marissa this weekend. We have been best friends since elementary school. It is so nice to have stayed in touch with old friends even though the miles have separated us. She lives in North Augusta, SC and we would see each other occasionally when I would visit to Charleston. Now that we are closer we have committed to seeing each other more often.
She has an adorable 3 1/2 year old boy, Landon, but he stayed at home with his daddy so we could have girl time. It was so nice to catch up on the latest, share stories, and reminisce from the past. Suzanne is such a sweet person and a true friend. I love her so much and I hope when we grow old we will be Best Friends!
Thanks for coming to visit Suzanne. Thanks for our gifts and spending time with us. Come back soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment