Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

I am 11 Months Old!

Today I turned 11 months old and I asked Mommy if I could write this blog post to tell you what I have done this month now that I am almost a year! I have been a BUSY girl doing all kinds of new things during my 11th month. Here are some of my new sayings, doings, and tricks!


* I love to eat turkey bacon...it is so yummy!

* I say "Du-Du" for my rubber ducks at bath time.


* I know how to get in a sitting position


* Mommy had to lower my mattress because I know how to pull up and stand in my crib. I love to play with all of my crib toys instead of napping.



* On May 7th I figured out this crawling thing everyone was asking about. It is pretty cool. I can get around really fast now! Mommy has to chase me around the house!

* I like pointing at things espeically the ceiling fan. I know that the fan goes around and around!

* My neighbor, Mrs. Kerrie, taught me how to do my finger like a bee and I can also BUZZ like a bee too! That is a fun game.

*I have tried to take a few steps, but I don't have my balance yet. I will walk while holding on to someone's hands.

* I hate to wear bows in my hair. Once Mommy puts them in my hair, I quickly yank them OUT! Mommy gets upset with me because she thinks I need to wear a bow all the time!

* My Daddy finally came home today on my 11th month birthday! I was so HAPPY to see him. Boy did I miss my Dada! He is teaching me how to snap!







No comments: