Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Marissa is Officially Crawling!!

It is official people..... Marissa is finally crawling. Everyone has been asking me for months, "Is she crawling yet?" and I kept saying no, just rolling. Well within the past few days she has been attempting it more and for the first time this morning she was full fledged crawling in the living room. Here is the video I captured so Eric could see it first hand when he returns! I am so proud of my baby. Boy is my life going to change!!










A few seconds after I took the video she was climbing under table and about to pull out the cords from the outlet!!!!!

1 comment:

Jordan Carroll said...

How adorable! Get ready for it sista! You're in for it! Once they get going there is NO stopping 'em!