Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Losing My Hair Mom!!

Poor Marissa is losing some of her hair. Everyday I find more and more hair in her bassinet, in her swing, on a blanket, or on my shirt when holding her!! She now has 2 bald spots on the sides of her head!! Even though she is losing some hair...she's still BEAUTIFUL!!

Look at all that hair in the bassinet!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOR BABY!!! You're right though, she sure is beautiful! We are just too excited to meet our neice :) We love you! xoxo Uncle Ryan and Aunt Amy :)

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Poor thing, thankfully it will all grow back! By the way, I love the new blog look!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy weather she is bald or not she is beautiful. I look forward to seeing new pictures everyday. From the pictures you two are doing a wonderful job as i new you would, I just can't wait to see her when yall come down. Well take care and i will see yall soon. Amy Garvin