Saturday, September 13, 2008
Daddy's Home!!
As some of you know, Eric was gone to Fort Knox for some schooling. He had been gone for a month and was able to return a day early due to Hurricane Ike. We are experiencing heavy rains and wind. Thank the Lord we still have power!! Eric arrived here last night/early this morning around 1:00 am. Of course he had to get a look at Marissa and see how much she had grown!! She woke up to the sound of his voice and SMILED!! She has missed him and he had missed her LOTS!! It was so cute how quickly they bonded again!! She loves her daddy!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
These pictures make me want to cry! I am so glad he's home to his two beautiful girls! I know you both missed him!! We love you all and will see you in less than 2 weeks!!! Love Amy Kinard #2 :)
Ps... Eric looks like a baby in these pics!! :)
I love Marissa's smile to see her Daddy!!! How precious, glad to hear he made it home safe! Praying the storm doesn't get too bad there!!!
Those pics remind me of when Bry got home and saw Kayne for the first time since he deployed. I can't wait to see those smiles again when he gets home for GOOD!
I am so happy for your beautiful little family! :-)
She is really smiling at Eric. She does love her daddy and her mommy. She missed his kisses and hugs and his voice. I know Eric is glad to be home as well as you and Marissa and Rocko. I can't get over how good she is sitting up by herself. She's a smart little girl. I can't wait to see ya'll next week. We'll have the room ready for you.
Love you and miss you lots,
Gigi aka Granny
Post a Comment