Sunday, June 27, 2010
TWO YEAR OLD Pictures!
Friday afternoon I hired a friend of mine who is starting a photography business, Julie Seyle at Fiddler Crabs and Fairy Wings Photography (what a cute name!). I wanted to get some outdoor photos of Marissa on the Charleston Battery and she assured me that there would be lots of variety in shots out there. We had a wonderful time running around, letting Marissa play while taking pictures. It was the most relax photo session I have ever done with her. Julie was great at giving us ideas to try and really caught Marissa being Marissa. I really love how she captured her smile, her energy, her wrinkled nose, her painted piggies, her Hollywood shot, her joy. I had a hard time choosing which ones were blog worthy but I am attaching the link HERE for you to see the rest. Here I am again having to choose which ones to frame. If you have any suggestions on which ones you like the best, let me know because to me my baby looks cute in all of them :)





























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The pictures are sooo cute! I like the black and white of Marissa walking along the sidewalk. I also really liked the one of her hanging on the tree limb. Good luck picking your favorites!
Kristina
I love them all! She looks adorable in her BEE dress!!! My favorites are: 6, 10, 13, 17, 22 (numbers from the top!) You'll have to give us a copy of what you decide on so we can hang her sweet face up in our new house :) Hope to see you while you're here...
Awww she's is just too cute!!! :) And she is really looking more and more like Eric. I love all the pictures, my fave is the one when is looking down to the water. Awesome pictures!
Post a Comment