Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Playin at the Park
One afternoon we went to the new park in town and Marissa absolutely LOVED it. She had the best time chasing Daddy, learning how to swing on the monkey bars, sliding down the big slide, and of course the swings! We are planning on getting her a wooden play set for her when Eric returns. If you have any suggestions on them please let me know!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay, this is hilarious! Marissa is wearing one of THOSE outfits! Some girlfriends and I were just talking about this on the Sonic playground after church cuz one of the 3 yr old little girls had one on. And I'm IN LOVE with those outfits! You see the button-up short-sleeved safarai-lookin' shirt thang connected to the shorts and it just looks the cutest and I tried one on... let's just say I took that thang right off! But then we got on our cruise ship and all these women had them on with everything hangin' out, so maybe there's a chance I could pull one off afterall? Ha! :) The pics are super cute of Marissa having so much fun with her daddy!!
I love her outfit, so sassy & cute! those are in right now! love the pics of her enjoying time playing with daddy!
Post a Comment