Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Charleston Museum

Last week we visited the Charleston Children's Museum with a sweet person, Andrea, I met through the blogging world. Andrea emailed me and told me she was coming to Charleston for a family vacation and wanted to meet me. We planned a play day at the Museum with our toddlers. It was fun watching Marissa and Luke play and getting to know Andrea more. She is a real sweet person and I know that if we lived in the same city we would be great friends! Thanks for meeting us and hope you enjoyed your stay in CHARLESTON!!




Puzzle Time with Luke



Isn't Luke adorable!


Snack time



Hungry for some cucumber?


or chicken?


Grocery Shopping


Water Table!


OH NO! I got WET!




Wheeeee!!!!!!!!



A great day!

Little People Door!



No comments: