Well the video I took last night and deleted on accident doesn't compare to this one....she wasn't really in the mood to show me her knowledge of letters, but I bribed her with M&Ms to play the game for me! She was looking for the letter L for her friend Leah, but I had taken the rest of the letters out the tub! I think she is doing well with her letters and this is a start to reading!! She was trying to sing her ABCs earlier today!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. What a smart little girl. That is really incredible. Can't wait to squeeze on her and give her some more dress up clothes. Leah must be her best friend!! Adorable. Love, Meredith
Oh My Gosh! I knew she was smart but it is amazing that she recognizes what letter a word starts with. I am so proud of her and you for spending time with her and teaching her the letters. She is going to be a smart little girl and be on the Honor Roll later on. I'm so proud to call her my granddaughter. She's so precious and sweet and can't wait to hold her again and rock her to sleep.
Love ya'll,
Meme and Papaw
invest in the video by leap frog called the letter factory! At about this age Darby knew every letter and their sound! It is fabulous!
Amy she is so smart!!! Wow!! And that is adorable too! I was waiting for you to point to "H" for Hailey!! I want to hear her say that so bad!! Love yall and cant wait to see you both!!
too cute!!!! Can I send Landon to you? He has NO INTEREST what so ever!!!! That is awesome :)
Wow!! Marissa is smarter than a few 2nd graders I know at my schools :) Sweet baby!!
Post a Comment