Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a fun day with MeMe and Papaw celebrating Valentine's Day. This morning I gave Marissa her Valentine present from me and Eric....a teddy bear, Elmo balloon, and a potty chair. She is talking a lot about Pee Pee and seems interested so I thought we would start slow! Once we put the chair together, she sat on it for a few minutes then got up. She was standing up and PEED all over the floor...a few drops made it in the potty so she did get 1 M & M! We did the Potty Dance!!

When I got back from church, my wonderful romantic husband sent a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers with a sweet note. He said that we would celebrate soon! We have a tradition that every Valentine's we go somewhere special for the night or weekend. Each year we switch off planning the romantic getaway. This year was his year so I'm sure we'll make it up when he returns! Even though we are thousands of miles away from each other, he still knows how to make me feel so special. I love you baby and miss you so much. Thanks for loving me and Marissa...you are the BEST VALENTINE EVER!!


Good Morning Valentine!




She LOVES ELMO!!


Flowers from my sweetie!


Smelling them with Marissa!


She was saying "Oh Wow!"


Thank you Eric! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: