Two weeks ago, we got a little snow and a LOT of ice. Last night we got REAL snow which I have only seen twice in my life!! It started snowing around 7:30 last night and when we got up this morning we had about 4 inches! It is so pretty. Marissa was excited about it last night and kept saying, "SNOW, SNOW, OH MAN!" It was so cute! My parents got here last night so they got to see Marissa playing in the snow this morning.
Our wonderful neighbors, Zack and Kerrie, helped us build a snowman. Thank goodness for them, because I don't know how to make a snowman!! Marissa and Rocko were more interested in eating the snow!
I took lots of pictures...hope I don't bore you!

Around 9 pm


Playing with her gloves on..

So pretty...

Look at Rocko chasing Bella!

She wasn't sure how to walk in the snow!

Zack and Kerrie's snowman that they built last night at 10 pm!!!

Rocko was chasing the snowballs. When we would throw snow in his face he would eat it!! It was too funny!

Zack making a snow angel!

awwww

Eating the snow!

mmmmm....good she said!

MeMe's turn!

Marissa, Snowball, and Mommy

Cheesin for MeMe

We weren't successful building a snowball...Zack and Kerrie are pros!

Marissa helping Kerrie pack snow!

"OH!!!"

She kept saying, "Brrrr...cold"

Eating it AGAIN!

Making a snowman!

She was trying to pick it up!


So precious!

Kerrie..you're doing a good job!

YAY!

Helping Mommy dress snowman
No comments:
Post a Comment