Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa Comes Early!

This morning Marissa got to open one of her Big Santa gifts because it is too big to take to Charleston just to bring back. We got Eric on the webcam to watch so he could be a part of it and see her smiling face! I thank God for Skype everyday because it helps us feel like a family again for those few precious moments!

She loves her new kitchen and is cooking away ;) I got some pictures of her before church all dressed in her Gingerbread Girl shirt....isn't that soo cute! She is going to have pictures with Santa in it on Wednesday!! Hope everyone is ready for the big day! We are leaving here on Tuesday to head to Charleston and we are excited to spend time with family! Merry Christmas!


Elmo, Elmo!


How do I get in this thing?


Ohhhh!!


Wow!!


Look Mommy!


Look at me cook Daddy!


Daddy's Watching!





I had to give her candy to get her to sit for more than 2 seconds!!

2 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

How fun!!! I do believe the webcam is the best invention for military families!!!! How neat to have Eric be able to see her open a gift!!!!! Enjoy your Christmas home and be careful traveling!

TigerTottie said...

I was just talking about the webcam today. My sister-in-law talks to her husband every day on it. So neat!! Marissa is a cutie. I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!! We miss you!