Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009


Christmas this year was bittersweet! It was a joy to see Marissa into her presents and excited about new toys, but it was sad not having Eric physically there to celebrate this special holiday with us. However, he was there in our hearts and LIVE on the WEBCAM! How awesome to have Daddy looking in on us open Christmas presents and he had some too :) Being able to have him watch made it memorable for us all and Marissa loved showing him her new toys.

Also, Eric ordered us both special gifts offline and had them shipped to the house. I was on strict orders to not view the bank account or open the boxes until Christmas! I was a good girl and loved the surprises! Marissa got a beautiful personalized bracelet. She was in the car today admiring it! I got a Gamecock Snuggie, VS pajamas, and an "outfit" from VS for Eric's eyes only :-) Eric is the best husband and daddy in the whole world. I love him so much and appreicate all he does for us!

After Christmas here we went to spend the afternoon with Eric's family and Marissa racked up even more stuff! It was fun being with family and sharing the joy of Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas from Eric in Northern Iraq!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas Daddy!
Look! Santa came...my parents got her that adorablbe table and chairs!

I got a broom, Elmo, books, baby stuff...


My bracelet from Daddy!


Gamecock Snuggie....he's trying to convert me :)
Thank you MeMe for all my gifts.


A Kiss Me Elmo


Christmas morning with Uncle Chris and Mommy

So precious!

My new Motorcyle Trike from Mammy & Pappy

Marcus got one too!!!

Daddy wants to ride too!

Writing with Pappy

It's Elmo! They were playing Boo with each other!

Trying to kiss "Elmo"!

Going Night Night with Uncle Ry-Re (Ryan)

Ryan said he was paying Eric back....got him in a choke hold! :)

2 comments:

Jordan Carroll said...

Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I know it's especially hard during the holidays, but I'm happy that you were surrounded with the love of family. The pics are adorable!

April Kay said...

Love the pictures! So glad y'all get to talk to Eric on the webcam! I've never used one of those. What time was it where he was when y'all were talking? And it always makes me happy to see your brother with you! That is such a blessing that he is so involved in y'all's lives, especially during this hard time. Merry Christmas y'all!