Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Jesus Jingle!!

Tonight Marissa had her school's Christmas performance. Each class sang a song and it was so precious!! Marissa's toddler class sang the Jesus Jingle (more like the teacher's sang and the kids shook the bells!). Marissa did such a good job...she was in charge of the Maracas! She did try to run back to me, but her teacher took her back up front and she was the star of the show (in my eyes). I know her Daddy would have been so proud of her....Here's the video just for you Daddy! OH, when the older kids sang Happy Birthday Jesus (a slow sweet version) Marissa yelled out in the middle "Alright", "Amen", and "Bible"!! She was praising the Lord! I thank God for her and her wonderful happy spirit! Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

*Remember to mute music to the right!*



Watching the performance


Sitting with Ms. Blue (her old teacher...she loves her. She calls her Blue)


Didn't want to sit with Mommy :(


Shake it girl!

Posing after performance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My gosh! She is the most beautiful little baby I know. She did a good job. I'm so proud of you, Marissa. You knew how to shake those maracas. Meme and Papaw sure wish we could have been there and Uncle Chris too. You are so beautiful and we love you so much. Can't wait to see you next week.

I love your dress too!

Meme and Papaw

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay Marissa! Shake little Mama....you did such a wonderful job. Love love loved the video and you were dressed to impress.
Thanks for sharing!

Tameka Pierce-Scales

Unknown said...

Ha!! She is a little angel and looked so happy jamming out with her teacher.