I found this picture of Eric on his Unit's Facebook page today so I thought I would share it with you. It is interesting how they carry their guns everywhere. It looks like they are shopping in the mini-PX there on base and they have their guns. They eat, sleep, and breathe with their guns. It becomes a part of them. I remember the first time Eric returned from deployment, he said it took a while to get used to not having his gun on him at all times.
Eric did want me to tell everyone thank you for all the birthday cards, Christmas cards, and packages. He really appreciates all the love and support during the holiday season. We are looking forward to the new year because that means we are closer to being a family again.
Enjoy this picture from Iraq. I will try to find out what they are doing!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment