Today we took Marissa to the mall to see Santa. We waited in line for 45 minutes and while we were waiting she was all about Santa. She was running trying to get a look at "Anta" as she calls him. Once it was our turn she wasn't so sure about old Saint Nick. I sat her in his lap and she SCREAMED! So I held her a sec and tried again....didn't work!! So Santa invited me to sit in his lap too! The lady helping asked if "daddy wanted to get in picture" (she was referring to my brother), but I told her Daddy was in Iraq (I got filled up...). We miss you Daddy and hope you like our picture with Santa! For all my blogger friends, check out song #1 on my playlist to the right. It is called Bring Him Home Santa..it will make you cry! Eric, watch the DVD we made you first! Merry Christmas Eve!

Snack time while we wait in line!

Sitting in the stroller didn't last long!

Where is Santa Mommy?

AHHHH!! I know Mommy didn't just leave me with this old man in a red suit!! I guess that would be kind of scary!

Santa was a little too eager to have me sit beside him :) HA HA! I was not "prepared" to be in the picture!!

Merry Christmas 2009
We miss you Eric! We told Santa all we want for Christmas is for you to come home safely!
2 comments:
That song made me cry...I remembered how is was last year for me and Bel. I am thinking of you Amy and baby Marissa...stay strong! Merry Christmas.
Awww too sweet (and sad all at the same time). Marissa does not like Santa, I don't blame her!
Post a Comment