Thursday, December 3, 2009
Drinking from a Cup and Using a Spoon!
Marissa has moved into the 18 month-24 month class this week and she is slowly getting comfortable in there. Two of the skills they want the children to master are drinking from a cup and using a spoon. She has been using a spoon in the other class, but the cup is a new thing!! We practiced tonight at dinner and she did a pretty good job. She got some on her shirt though! Can't believe my baby is becoming more and more independent....bittersweet. I tell her often that I want my baby back. :( Guess I'll just have to have another one!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I always had a tough time when the moved the boys up to the "bigger" rooms when they were in daycare. I can't believe Marissa is that big already!!! Sure has gone quick, you'll just have to tell Eric that you have an idea for a welcome home "present". :)
Too cute! Such a big girl. I like the one with her shoveling the rice into her mouth. Pretty smart!
Post a Comment