Marissa was really wanting to get her hands on my porcelain Nativity scene, but I wouldn't let her! She would point and say Baby...shh!!! I found her a Little People Manger scene and she LOVES IT! I just got it in the mail today! We had the best time playing with it tonight. We were singing "Away in a Manger", "Go Tell it on the Mountain", and "Joy to the World". She loved dancing with the angel and baby Jesus!! I just love her personality. She is such a fun-loving kid and always puts a smile on my face! I love teaching her about Baby Jesus! Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!!! She is so precious. I can't wait to see how she acts at Christmas. A child will put a smile on anyone's face and she sure makes me smile.
I love the one of her singing. She does love to do that and she knows when it's a Christian song because she gets that sweet look on her face and sings softly.
We love her sooooo much. Keep putting up the pics. We love to see them every day. She's our little angel.....and you're our Mommy angel.
Love to you all and Eric too.
Meme and Papaw
She is so cute!! I love to see kids really get into the real reason for Christmas, they can never start too young!!!! Thank you for sharing with us :)
Post a Comment