Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sleepy Baby

This morning I was really wanting to sleep in! Well Marissa had other plans. She was up around 5:15 am and I was able to get her to go back to sleep for about 30 minutes. Then I decided to try her in the bed with me, well that didn't work either! So I put her back in her crib to play around 6 am. Then around 6:45 she was screaming...had a dirty diaper. So I put her back in the bed to watch Blue's Clues. That worked for a little while then she was ready to get down! AHHHH!! I just wanted to sleep.


Around 7:45 Eric called and he is doing well minus the fact that he has a cold!! It was nice to start my day with hearing his voice! Marissa talked with him too and was telling him all about school! After we talked Marissa was ready for breakfast so I put her in the high chair with some pancakes and oranges. I got on the computer because Eric asked me to email him a few documents from our computer. When I was done, I went in to check on her and she was ASLEEP! I guess waking up too early made her tired! Now she is napping in her crib. It has been a long week for us both. I am debating on wether or not to clean or get back in the bed....

Full Belly
Sawing logs...

Comfy as can be


Her first time falling asleep in the high chair!

2 comments:

Jordan Carroll said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! Hope you get some much needed sleep soon!

The Kinards! said...

She looks JUST like Eric in that last picture!!!! I'm glad he's doing well!