Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

13 Months Old and Aquarium Visit








I am so behind on my blogging, but spending time with Eric has been a top priority and not the blog.....sorry! I hope to get better. On July 18th, Marissa turned 13 months! We celebrated by going to the South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston with Eric's parents. It was a fun day and Marissa loved all of the fish and sea animals.
Here are a few things our 13 month old is doing (trying to remember....she is almost 14 months!)
* Walking everywhere
* Can tell you what the following things say: bee, bird, dog
* Still loves to read books
* Loves to eat corn on the cob!
* Can make a fish face

* Gives lots of hugs and wet kisses
* Says Bye-Bye
Touching the sting rays...not really!

Cheese

Look Daddy!

Riding the Snail

Poser

WOW!
Our family at the aquarium

Marissa kissing the eel...too precious!

Big Sea Turtle

Look at all the Fishies Mom!

Looking at the boats with Pap

A Fun day with Mammy and Pappy

2 comments:

andreabrosto said...

Marissa is just TOO cute!! I love the pic of her kissing the eel!That aquarium looks like lots of fun--we'll definitely have to go there on our next visit to Charleston!

Jordan Carroll said...

She's so precious! I'm glad that you guys are getting in some good family time before Eric leaves.