Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pretty Dress

Last week Marissa wore a dress to daycare and when I picked her up her teacher said, "I swear Marissa said 'pretty dress' today and pointed to her dress". I believe it! She is one smart baby! ;)


Today for church she wore another pretty dress and of course I had to get the camera out! She was too busy running around for me to get some good pictures of her, but here's what I got!


Talkin up a storm...


Lovin Rocko

She loves to back up to Rocko and sit on him

Teething...she's cutting her 1 year molars. One has made it through....3 to go!

Storming around..I just love this picture of her in action!



After church we went to lunch with our neighbors to a Mongolian Buffet..yummy! Kerrie gave Marissa a chopstick and she thought it was a straw. She was wanting to put it in a cup so we gave her an empty one. She put it in the cup and was sucking so hard trying to get some drink!


Oh, fun!

Slurp...

Ok, why am I not getting any drink?


Silly girl

3 comments:

"Papaw" said...

I can't believe that Marissa's mommy would be so underhanded as to give her baby daughter a wooden chopstick and trick Marissa, my precious granddaughter, into believing it was a drinking straw for her to use with her water or iced tea! What a rotten prank for a mother to pull on her little girl! "Papaw" doesn’t like it when people take advantage of his special little girl . . . unless "Papaw" is the one playing the trick on Marissa! She Iooks so determined to get something to come out of the end of that chopstick! Give her a big kiss for me, okay?

"Papaw"

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Papaw is so protective....I think he was just kidding. He loves that little precious angel so much and so do I. I'm glad she now fits in that little dress. She's so beautiful and reminds me so much of you, Amy, when you were that small. Oh, how times pass so quickly.

I know Eric thinks of the two of you all day long as you think of him and miss him. Keeping Rocko in check without Eric is hard. I still need to buy the house across the street from ya'll. :):):):):)

Love ya'll and can't wait to see you again.

Granny

The Scott Family said...

Amy,
It seems that every time I look at your blog Marissa just gets cuter! Those pictures of her are adorable and I love the ones where she is trying to drink from the chop-stick! And that is a very pretty dress! Hope to see you both soon.

Aunt Kimmie