Last Monday was Marissa's first day at Daycare....I cried my eyes out for an hour. Eric was able to go with me to drop her off, but he had to go to work. I thought I would be able to go work in my classroom, but my room was not ready and still isn't! So, needless to say I had too much time on my hands and I cried alot. We made it through the first day and her teacher said she did okay. Each day will get better. She has come down with a cold/ear infection from her first days there and has stayed home with me the past 3 days! Back to work tomorrow!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a big girl~! We're thinking of y'all during all these changes and wishing you smooth transitions.
Awww! I know it must be hard! I hate to leave Brady with a friend for an hour, but it will get easier. At least you'll be ready for Kindergarten...whenever that day comes...many years from now...I can't even think about it!
I can't believe how much she's growing and changing...and in just a few short months!
Post a Comment