Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Visit to McBee, SC

My good friend Rebekah's mother lives in McBee, SC which is about 75 miles from where we live. She was going there on Tuesday to visit so I decided to go meet up with her there. Since I've had Marissa we haven't really gotten to spend time together and now she is expecting her 2nd child to arrive next Friday. Marissa and her daughter, Abby, had fun playing with all the toys at "Granny's" house. We got in the pool for a few minutes and then it started raining. It was fun spending time with Rebekah, Abby, and Mrs. Susan. Thanks for the wonderful visit and the strawberries were delicious!

Rebekah and Abby


Abby helping Marissa open her birthday present!


Oh, how did you know I loved DUCKS!!


Marissa refusing to wear a bow!


Rebekah, Abby, Me and Marissa


Standing up so good!


Marissa and Abby playing together


Beep! Beep!

1 comment:

Jana Hall said...

Wish I could have been there too! I miss my Abby and can't wait for baby Emma to make her appearance. Glad y'all got to visit. Happy 1st Birthday Miss Marissa!
Jana Hall