Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Hat Model

Check out this cute outfit Marissa wore to church yesterday. It had an adorable matching hat. She would wear it for a second then rip it off!! We were able to get a few pics of her in it, but she thought it was funnier if I wore the hat! I just love this girl! She is so much fun!

Hat Model

Rocko checking out the hat...

Oh so pretty!

Cheesin'

Hat Girl

I am not wearing this hat!

And it is off!

I like not wearing a hat!

Giddy up Cowgirl!


Riding the horsey with my dress on!

2 comments:

Jordan Carroll said...

How sweet! I love hats...they're so much fun on little ones! Marissa looks JUST like her daddy in the the 3rd pic!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I can not believe how big she is getting...time is flying!