The ball was held at the Holiday Inn in Fayetteville. We had a wonderful sit down dinner with dancing afterwards. The Squadron Commander gave a speech discussing their upcoming deployment and showed a slide show of their past training exercises. The chaplain said an awesome prayer that reminded me God has called Eric to do this job. I am so proud of him and his dedication to our wonderful country. I must remember that God is in control and He will protect my hubby during his tour of duty.
We had a great time (alone) and it was so nice to get all dressed up. Isn't my hubby so handsome? Yes, he is wearing a Stetson and spurs. It is a Cavalry tradition, which I think is so hot!!


2 comments:
Amy, you look gorgeous!! I love those dresses with the waist like that, I can't remember the word you used to describe it! :) They really are so flattering. And I love your hair! I wanna see a pic of the back of it! Marissa was loving those flashy earrings! I'm so glad y'all got to have a fun night out. I love dressing up, too!
You looked beautiful!!! I really like your dress. Isn't it fun to get to dress up.....makes you feel like you are pampered :-) Glad you had a good time!! I too think my husband in his Stetson and spurs is HOT, I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment