Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to two special people in my life. My husband and my father. I was happy that I was able to spend the day with my two favorite men.



Eric is such an amazing father to Marissa. I knew before she was born that he was going to be everything I hoped for in a father for our child. He is patient, kind, loving, and fun...everything a little girl needs in a Daddy. My pastor once said, "The most important thing a father can do for his child is to love her mother." That is so true and Eric sure does. He takes the time he needs to with Marissa, with me and with us as a family. (Poor guy doesn't have any alone time!!) He is a wonderful father and husband and for that I am grateful. We sure are going to miss him when he deploys in less than two months!


My dad is also an amazing father to me. He has always been there for me to talk to, laugh with, cry with, or just get caught up on the latest news! (He loves to watch Fox News). Thank you dad for being a good example of a father and always going above and beyond for me. Yes, I know I am spoiled and you gave me everything I needed and more. For that I am grateful. Thank you also for being a great Papaw to Marissa. She loves her "Laddle" and you can tell!



So here's to Eric and Daddy. I love you and thanks again for being wonderful men in my life! Happy Father's Day!


Marissa helping Daddy open gifts

1st Father's Day

Kisses for his baby girl

I made him a photo book from mixbooks.com with pics of him and Marissa

A Father's Love....

Us before Church

Eric, his father, Melissa, and Ryan

Sweet Love

So Sweet in Blue

Blowing Kisses to Daddy!

Kisses for Marissa

More Kisses

Our Happy Family

Marissa helping Papaw open gifts

A gift card to Barnes and Noble

M&Ms from your lil M&M

No comments: