Dear Marissa,
This past year has been an amazing experience for me. I can't even put into words the JOY you bring to my life. You are the perfect baby and I love you with all of my heart. Every night when I rock you to sleep at night I thank Jesus for you. God has truly blessed me with a beautiful, healthy, and happy daughter. I have enjoyed being home with you this past year watching you grow. You do so many new things each day! I love reading books to you, singing songs with you, giving you 100s of kisses each day, and just being your mom. I am looking forward to your second year and all of the fun we will have together. Thank you for being my daughter and I hope we will always be friends. I love you Marissa Michelle! Happy 1st Birthday!
Hugs and Kisses,
Momma
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Marissa!
June 18, 2008 at 3:17 am
7lbs 3 oz
Wow! My baby girl is one year old! It feels like yesterday we were at the hospital! This has been an amazing year with our sweet baby girl. Today we had lots of fun at the house. We decorated the kitchen with her bday banner Elizabeth made. Our neighbors, Zach & Kerrie, came over for dinner and a cupcake. They brought Marissa a birthday present, The Little People Barn...so cute. She had a great time singing happy birthday, eating cupcake, and opening her presents.
Happy 1st Birthday Marissa!
Saturday is her big "Rubber Duckie" birthday party with close to 50 in attendance!! She sure is one special baby! We are hoping she feels better because she was diagnosed with double ear infections yesterday!! What a birthday present!
Here are a few pictures from this morning and this evening. What a big girl. Here is also my letter to Marissa:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh how precious!....I simply have to make sure I have a box of tissues each time you guys update! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marissa Michelle, she is just a precious as her name! At least I don't feel so far away when I get on here and see you all. I hope your day is blessed and I think her Pictures we wonderful! We love you guys........all the way from AL. Mark, Vi and kids!
We can't believe she is one already. It seems like I was just at the airport crying wondering how I was going to get there in time. I may have not been in person but I could hear everything on the phone. I loved it when Eric said "Hold on a minute, I think I have to hold her leg". I heard the baby cry and was so happy for ya'll. I wish I could have been there for our baby girl to help you but I know Eric was helping you all along. He's such a great husband and daddy and you are a wonderful mommy and wife. I am so glad you have always been my friend.
The birthday party was wonderful and a great place to have it. Marissa is such and angel and we love her soooooo much. We can't wait to see how much she grows from visit to visit.
See you in July.
Loves and kisses (suggies) to you all.
Granny and Papaw
Post a Comment