Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Birthday Pictures

Marissa will be ONE on Thursday (I can't believe it)! We went yesterday and got her One Year Old pictures taken at Olan Mills. She was cranky and the girl taking pictures was new so we didn't get that many good ones. Here are the two that I ordered. Let me know what you think! I think they both are precious!! I keep thinking back to this time last year....I was about to POP!

Please say a little prayer for her. She has a cold and is coughing. I want her to feel better for her birthday Thursday and party Saturday!

Don't you just love that smile! Isn't her bangle bracelet so cute?


My baby is so big!

5 comments:

April Kay said...

OH, I love them, Amy! She is sooo cute and is smiling so good for the camera! :) I can't believe our babies are ONE!!!

Unknown said...

Too pretty. What a sweet little girl.

Unknown said...

Those are too cute!! I hope Marissa gets to feeling better soon!!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

These pics are so precious!! She is adorable.....

Lisa said...

I didn't know her & my Chloe shared a birthday! Her pics are too cute. Enjoy it b/c before you know it she will be turning 7 like my Chloe Mc! :)