Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family Beach Pictures *** UPDATE***

UPDATE~ All of pictures are up on a website for viewing. I am in need of my blogger friends' help deciding on which family pic to enlarge on a canvas for our family room. Leave a comment and let me know which one you like best! Thanks!
www.lesliewalker.smugmug.com/Family



Last Friday we got family portraits taken on the beach. I came across this sweet girl, Leslie Walker, in Charleston that takes awesome pictures at a reasonable price. She probably took 400 pictures in about 1 1/2 hours. We took some at the pier at Folly Beach then we went down to the Morris Island Lighthouse. She has put up 6 pictures on her blog as a tease. She will be mailing me my cd of images next week. Click on this link to see the first few!
http://www.lesliewalkerblog.com/

7 comments:

andreabrosto said...

Wow those are AWESOME!! Marissa looks so adorable! I know you will really treasure those pictures forever! I'm so jealous that you live so close to the beach and Charleston!

The Kinards! said...

AWWW!!!!!I love them all!!! I can't wait to see the rest!! GORGEOUS!

TigerTottie said...

Girl, those pics are great. I love every single one of them. Looks like yall had great fun!!

April Kay said...

Amy, they are absolutely beautiful! I mean, that pic of Eric throwing Marissa up in the air with the lighthouse in the background could not be any more perfect!! Her little outfit is perfect and so is his blue shirt! and I love the one of you & Eric! I just love them! It is going to be soooo hard to choose.

The Kinards! said...

Okay I just looked through all of them... I absolutely LOVE these:
#27, #31, #94, #98, #101, #117, #137, #139, #145, #147.
THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!!! I could never be able to choose!! But I bet the canvas will turn out amazing.

Vi Addison Barber said...

,Well they were fantastic! .....And well here is a few (LOL!)we really liked!2,4,9,15,136,1452,145,148,155,157,160,161,163,170,173.........like I said just a few!.....that beach is full of some good memories and now you all add to them!

andreabrosto said...

My favs are 30, 61, 144, 155, 164, and 176! How are you ever going to choose?????? Did you look at that website I gave you on facebook?