Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our New House


Finally, here are some pictures of our house. I have been promising to post these, but I have been busy trying to get caught up! We are all settled in, but I am still working on putting the finishing touches on the house. I am not a "decorator" so if you have any tips, suggestions, or places to find cute ideas, PLEASE let me know.
We absolutely love our new house and are so grateful that God has blessed us with such a beautiful place. We are on a 1/2 acre and love the space. We love having company so come see us!


Our mailbox that Eric installed and is so proud of!

Living Room

Eat-In Kitchen

Bar Top in Kitchen

Office

Hall Bath

Master Bedroom

I love the dual sinks in Master bath!

Garden Tub with Window!

2 comments:

The Howes Family said...

What a nice house! I am so glad you are close to family. I know how great that is.
Tell Eric that mailbox is AWESOME!
When we come visit we will make the kids camp out in the backyard.

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

The new house is beautiful!! I'm so happy that you guys are close to family as close as you both are to yours!!