Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My 28th Birthday!

We celebrated my 28th Birthday on Saturday March 7th. My family came up Saturday and spent the night. My mom brought a cookie cake which is my FAVORITE!! We had a great time hanging out and they enjoyed spending time with Marissa. My parents gave me some nice gifts to include gift cards to Wal-Mart and Bed, Bath, and Beyond!! I have already used them to get things for the new house.

Reading a book with Papaw and Mamaw

My mom was feeding Marissa!

Watching TV with Uncle Ryan

Cheese
(look at Uncle Chris snoozing on the couch!)

Marissa loving all of the attention from the Scotts

My Cookie Cake (someone started snacking on it before Party time)!

Rocko loves some Uncle Chris!
Eric and I purchased a new kitchen table and that was supposed to be my birthday present. Then that night he gave me a card and I thought that was it. I left the room to put Marissa to bed and came back in to a box with rocking chairs for my front porch!! Isn't he so sweet?!! I love him so much!

Me and My new Rockers

Uncle Chris loves Rocko

Uncle Ryan teaching Marissa how to eat Cookie Cake!


YUMMY!

Marissa and the Birthday Girl!!

My Sweet Family

How cute!

Me and My Sexy Husband!

Who Ya' Gonna Call?

1 comment:

The Howes Family said...

28!! woohoo Happy birthday.
You look amazing by the way.
I love that he got you rocking chairs. Wish I lived down the street and we could rock together.
You will always have a special place in my heart. You are a sweet sweet woman and a blessing to us and so many others.
Hope you had a great day.

Jules says
"happy 28th birthday, how was the wedding?"

She said you were going to a wedding. I have no idea what she is talking about.